Citrus fruits and white fish provide a refreshing combination and a flavour of the sea.
• 2 fillets yellow tail fish
• 4 basil leaves
• ½ lemon
• 200g spinach
• 1 clove garlic
• 2 shallots, sliced
• 1 clove garlic, sliced
• ½ lemon peel
• ½ sweet orange peel
• 300ml fish broth
• 2 sweet oranges, take the juice
• 1 lemon, take the juice
• Thyme leaves to taste
• Bay leaves to taste
• Salt and pepper powder to taste
• Grapeseed oil
• Sprinkle fish fillets with salt and pepper, and place a basil leaf on each fish fillet. Steam for 10 minutes or until cooked.
• Boil water in small pot, add a little salt into the water. Boil spinach for 30 seconds. Remove spinach and cool it in ice water and strain dry.
• Preparing citrus sauce: Stir fry shallots and garlic in frying pan over medium heat. Add the sweet orange peel and lemon peel, continue frying until fragrant, add pepper, salt, thyme and bay leaves. Add fish broth and bring to boil. Continue simmering until the broth is reduced to half.
• Add sweet orange juice and lemon juice into pot, adjust the taste and serve over fish and spinach.