Soya Mushroom Soup
2 portobello mushrooms, sliced into small pieces
3 fresh button mushrooms, sliced into small pieces
½ onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
300ml soy milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 slice toasted bread
- Heat the butter and then sauté the mushrooms, garlic and onion slices until fragrant.
- Mix the sautéed mushroom with soy milk and put it into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cook with medium heat until boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve mushroom soup with toasted bread.