Mushroom soup has always be an old time favourite for a Sunday brunch, just add toasted bread to make it wholesome.
• 2 portobello mushrooms, sliced into small pieces
• 3 fresh button mushrooms, sliced into small pieces
• ½ onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, chopped
• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
• 300ml soy milk
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 slice toasted bread
• Heat the butter and then sauté the mushrooms, garlic and onion slices until fragrant.
• Mix the sautéed mushroom with soy milk and put it into a blender. Blend until smooth.
• Cook with medium heat until boil.
• Add salt and pepper to taste.
• Serve mushroom soup with toasted bread.