Chilli Crab Spaghetti
The thought of chilli crab is enough to make anyone salivate. Here’s a recipe with a twist to replicate those iconic flavours.
• 200g crab meat
• 50g red chillies
• 15g lemon juice
• 10g lime juice
• 1 clove garlic
• 15g ginger
• 30g parsley, chopped
• 300g spaghetti
• 50ml olive oil
- Mix garlic, ginger and red chillies with oil and crab meat in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice and lime juice into the crab mix.
- Boil spaghetti until it is cooked al dente.
- Add the crab mix, stir well and serve in a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.